If You Were Give The Oportunity To Own A Business That Relates To Handicraft . , Do You Think You Will Be Confident To Manage It?? Explain Your Answer

If you were give the oportunity to own a business that relates to handicraft .

do you think you will be confident to manage it?? explain your answer

 

If I were given an opportunity, then I will be proud of it, since Philippines is one of the countries best in handicraft. So if I did that, then maybe I would become an inspiration to others that have low perspective in our country.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alin Ang Dapat Paunlarin Ng Tao Upang Maisagawa Ang Kaniyang Misyon Sa Buhay Na Siyang Magiging Daan Tungo Sa Kaniyang Kaligayahan?, A. Mga Katangian

A Triangle Has An Area Of 16 Square Feet. The Height Is 8 Feet. What Is The Length Of The Base?